We'll see you on Saturday at Bear Creek Regional Park East!
We are gearing up for a wonderful day this Saturday, September 27th at Bear Creek Regional Park East for our Strides for Epilepsy 5K! Strides is going to be amazing ----Thank you for registering and doing your part to raise epilepsy awareness!
- Online registration is now closed!
- Event day registration is available starting at 8:30 am.
- Not registered yet, help race day registration lines move faster...print off your day of registration form - fill it out ahead of time and bring it with you.
- Donations can still be made online to individuals or teams.
8:30 am - Event Day Registration, Pre-Registration Check In - t-shirt and bib pick up
9:30 am - 5K Walk/Run begins
10:15 am - Awards Ceremony
- Free Parking for the event is at the Norris Penrose Event Center Parking Lot.
- Please allow 10 minutes to walk from the parking lot to the event site. Participant drop-off is also available at the event site - Click here for detailed event map/parking information.
- We recommend using jogging strollers, as the race course is not a paved trail.
- Our EFCO donation center is collecting gently used clothing at our 5K. Don't have room to bring a whole bag of clothing? Consider asking your team to wear an additional layer that morning...then donate that extra layer to EFCO before the race!
- Gather your team together for a team photo at the event! They're free to download after the event. What a great way to remember this special day.
- Click Here for more event information.
After the event, click here for race results!
You can also download the BIBS app on your iPhone or Android, which is a FREE app that gives you the ability to see your results easily on your phone. After the race, search for your bib number on the BIBS app for your results!